I am grateful to have my work appear in the following anthologies:
- “Platitudes” appears in Fast Fallen Women, edited by Gina Barreca and published by Woodhall Press. Available for pre-order now, releases on September 5, 2023.
- “Pele in Therapy” appears in ‘Ike Pāpālua – Science Fiction & Fantasy from the Hawaiian Islands, edited by Sam Fletcher and published by Mutual Publishing, releases in May 2023.
- “Three Wives” appears in The Best of Tupelo Quarterly: An Anthology of Multi-Disciplinary Texts in Conversation, edited by Kristina Marie Darling and published by Tupelo Press, available now.
- “Crafting the Micro Essay” appears in Nonwhite and Woman: 131 Micro Essays on Being in the World, edited by Darien Hsu Gee and Carla Crujido, and published by Woodhall Press, available now.
- “Lesson Plans 01-03: On Age Dropping, Botox, and Being an Asian-American Woman at Fifty,” appears in Fast Funny Women: 75 Essays of Flash Nonfiction, edited by Gina Barreca and published by Woodhall Press, available now.
- “Pele in Therapy” appears in Don’t Look Back: Hawaiian Myths Made New, edited by Christine Thomas and published by Watermark Publishing, available now.